Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wednesday 110921 Twelve Min AMRAP

Not sure I can even keep track of how many people I have heard say, "I really don't think I would have made it this morning/evening had I not made the commitment to be here!"  And you know what?  Attendance this week is definitely UP and that is good for individuals and the group as a whole.  We now have a few people texting each other to let them know they are heading to a WOD, I get messages throughout the day from people asking if there is space in a given class (the answer so far has always been YES- but I REALLY APPRECIATE those messages which help in planning a session).  As we welcome more enthusiastic CrossFit Malibu athletes into our club... it is even more necessary to sign in on the chalkboard so all instructors know in advance how many people will show up.  Thanks and keep showing up!
Lift Off.
Wednesday's WOD  class times at 7,9,10am and 5pm   Strength Class at 6pm
2 rounds of max rep handstand push ups
then
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
8 Pull ups
8 Dips
8 Kettlebell swings 2/1.5 pood (Go Heavy!)
Post number of reps and scaling for HSPU, then number of rounds to journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment