Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday 111031 Shoulder Press

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  How many Zs do you get nightly?  This week's Habit is addressing the number of hours of sleep you get each night.  While this number invariably differs for each person- the likelihood is: YOU don't get enough regular sleep.  And I am guessing, particularly during the week this is the case.  This week's habit is: I will get X hours of sleep NIGHTLY.  It does not count to add up days to get a weekly total, as it does not seem that sleep is something you can accumulate and use when you need it.  Personally I am going to shoot for 7.5 hours.  I know that 8 hours is prime... but I am being realistic knowing that I am about 90-something% sure that I can get that amount EACH NIGHT.  Schlafen Sie gut!
This shot will make Bodhi proud one day.
***BBQ this Wednesday at 5pm at the Hut... Stephanie's Birthday***
Monday's WOD; class times at 7,9,10am and 5,7pm.  Teen class at 3:45pm. Strength class at 6pm- Cleans. 
Shoulder Press
5-5-5-5-5 reps
Post loads to journals/chalkboard.  And if you feel good- hit a 1RM and post to PR board.

1 comment:

  1. Those white plates look heavy. Sure hope Mike doesn't start putting old photos up of me. Or even recent ones for that matter.

    Isn't Damon now officially kicked out of the big boys club. Sad day for the beer bellies....

    ReplyDelete