Monday, July 30, 2012

Tuesday 120731 Heavy Front Squats


In the spirit of the Olympics: Ladies and gentlemen... your CFM Open Part IV Gold Medal Winner!

Tuesday's Wod times: 6 and 9am, 4 and 6pm.  Fundamentals class 8am.
Tabata Your Weakness Post test Part II (in case you missed yesterday!) time to test out your month-long journey with Tabata warm ups
A-A-A-A then rest 2 minutes before
B-B-B-B  
Record Post test scores to chalkboard and Pre/Post PRs to PR board!
-then-
3-3-3-3-3
Front Squat
-max volume over 5 working sets of 3 reps each
-3 min rest between working sets, with some mobility work 

2 comments:

  1. Your ability to capture the moment while avoiding the images my horrifying pit sweat and male pattern baldness is pure photographic brilliance. This should help with my endorsements. No calls yet, but I remain hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, I think my gas face picot you was better

      Delete