- Begin each session at precisely 1 minute after the hour (if you arrive early you have that time for skill work, etc... but there will not be time to row once class begins:)
- Devote at least 15 minutes each session to focused mobility work- sometimes this will be between strength and metcon action, sometimes it will be the final 20 minutes or so of class
- Have a trial 4pm class on Mondays, if it continues to be well attended, it will become a regular part of the schedule
- Lament the end of summer but celebrate the return of a more "normal" schedule as school begins
- Say BYE to our student athletes going back to or beginning college: Manali, Carolyn, Will
- Say WELCOME BACK to our student athletes moving back to Malibu... Donny, Madison, Alex, Callie, David, Kolby
|Manali powering through snatches during "Hope" on Saturday|
Monday WOD: classes at 7, 9, 10am and again at 4 and 5pm. Underground strength at 6pm.
2x2 at 80%, 2x2 at 85%, 2x2 at 90% 1RM snatch
10 Minute AMRAP of:
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
Post number of rounds of Cindy with scaling, and weight of final 2 rounds of S.E. to chalkboard.