As advertised just about everywhere for the past 2 weeks... the Saturday WOD will take place at Zuma Beach and will begin at 9am. Nothing going on at the Hut! No, not even yoga :)
Head to Zuma, pass Busch Drive... then you have 2 options in getting here:
|This is where it will ALL go down for the Saturday WOD.|
(2). Continue to Morning View or so- do a u-turn or otherwise get going the opposite direction on PCH, then park for free on PCH near the guard gate at Zuma's main entrance. Meet us as the courts.
Out of towers: Drive about 7 miles on PCH north of Pepperdine, pass Heathercliff Dr, go down the hill (for about 0.5 miles), then see the entrance to ZUMA beach on your left.
One reason we are meeting an hour early is to beat beach traffic... the other reason is to take eminent domain over a sand court. Ok... so you got there easy enough? Hopefully you prepared by bringing:
- WOD clothes- something that is totally fine getting wet in the ocean.
- a change of clothes/beach day clothes
- warm clothes- you KNOW how SoCal beach mornings can get in late summer
- sunblock, water, hat, towel, and more water. again- you live here, you know this.
- Other beach gear like chairs and umbrellas...ready to spend some hours at Zuma... I mean, you got out here this early, you might as well stay for a while.
- In that case- why not prepare a cooler with food, drinks, more food.
- Water toys- fins, bodyboards, etc
- Volleyball playing clothes... Monique... do you see this?!
IT will be a FUN and multi-part WOD... see you there :)