Friday, February 19, 2010

Congrats On-Ramp grads (aka "The View")!

















For the past 3 weeks,Hope, Sharla, Laura, Sarah, Kristin, and Brittany (not pictured) have been working hard on M,W,F at 9am in the On Ramp series... working on the 9 foundational movements, developing their CrossFit movement skills, chatting about whatever it is they chat about while Big Mike and I teach new points, and then pushing hard on the WODs (pronounced "wahds").  They will finish up the final week of February in the 9am slot- after which you might see them in some of the other Group classes!  New On Ramp series to begin March 1st- let me know if you know of any candidates.
 
 

 



3 comments:

  1. alright the views over in 30 seconds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a PB today! I ran my 5 mile run faster, smoother and more comfortably than EVER! I will attribute this to my last 5 weeks (3 days/week) at CrossFit (except for that Dead Lift day!). Before joining CrossFit, I did a 6 week (5 days/week) running program and never ran as comfortably (or as fast) as I did this a.m. Happy! Sharla

    ReplyDelete