Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday 120206 Snatch and Abs

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  How many Zs do you get nightly?  This week's Habit is addressing the number of hours of sleep you get each night.  While this number invariably differs for each person- the likelihood is: YOU don't get enough regular sleep.  And I am guessing, particularly during the week this is the case.  This week's habit is: I will get X hours of sleep NIGHTLY.  It does not count to add up days to get a weekly total, as it does not seem that sleep is something you can accumulate and use when you need it.  Personally I am going to shoot for 7.5 hours.  I know that 8 hours is prime... but I am being realistic knowing that I am about 90-something% sure that I can get that amount EACH NIGHT.  Schlafen Sie gut!
Dr Jo in preparation for the Spartan Race- she did it last month.
Monday's WOD: 7, 9, 10am and 5 and 7pm.  Strength class at 6pm with Ondrej.
Three rounds for time of:
50 Dumbbell power snatch, 15 reps, right arm
15 GHD sit-ups
50 Dumbbell power snatch, 15 reps, left arm
15 Toes to bar
Post times and scaling to journals/chalkboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment