A few announcements on a variety of different topics:
- Dan and Nanette have a new son/Odin and Hunter have a new brother named Tyr Emerson... born September 1st. All are healthy and happy. Mom drove herself home from the hospital.
- Julia got her first deadhang pull up before strength class last night- congrats!
- Jordan is coaching the 6am class today (among other classes), join him for the sunrise session
- No yoga this weekend... but join in for a fun Nemesis WOD at 10am on Saturday
- Put Sunday, October 7th on your schedule for the Santa Monica 5000 (a 5k run, details to come)
- Another save-the-date is the October 12-14 CFM Getaway in Ojai; meditation, yoga and CF!
|CFM's newest member... a 6lb. 9oz. bundle.|
For time, Complete:
21-15-9 rep/rounds of
Push press 45/35kg
Toes to bar
*row/run sequence may be altered to fit class sizes
Post time and scaling to journals/chalkboard