A few announcements for the coming week:
- Wednesday morning 12-12-12 YOGA- for one day only- an 8:30-9:45 yoga class will replace the regularly scheduled 9am class. Regularly scheduled WODs are at 7 and 10am.
- Thursday afternoon is a -1.8 foot low tide... the lowest of the year! A group will be doing a Malibu Pier-Paradise Cove Pier and return run (14 miles) departing from beneath Malibu Pier at 2:30pm. Are you interested in carpooling to Paradise Cove and running TO Malibu Pier only? Let us know.
- Friday Holiday Party begins at 6pm. A sign up sheet is up on the chalkboard- will you be there? Let us know so we can plan accordingly! Indicate how many of you are coming- thanks!
- Saturday morning 8:30am Yoga
- Saturday morning 10am WOD
|Back burpee, standard burpee or max height vertical jump? You decide!|
Tuesday's WOD: classes at 6, 9am and 4, 6pm. Foundations class at 8am.
(Brought to you, in part, by Cam/Ken)
I. A-Row 1000 or Run 800m, while B- AMRAP of 5 Pull ups, 10 Push ups, 15 Squats, 20 sit-ups THEN SWITCH roles (uninterrupted- no break)
II. A-Row 500 or Run 400m, while B- AMRAP of 5 Pull ups, 10 Push ups, 15 Squats, 20 sit-ups THEN SWITCH roles (uninterrupted- no break)
III. A-Row 250 or Run 200m, while B- AMRAP of 5 Pull ups, 10 Push ups, 15 Squats, 20 sit-ups THEN SWITCH roles (uninterrupted- no break)
Post total number combined body weight reps AND total finish time.
*this CAN be done in a group of 3 or 4- 1 person row, other runs, other 1 or 2 do AMRAP